Ecommerce marketing success depends upon the customer’s whom we are following. These customers can be reached through strong social media channels like face book, twitter, linked in and you tube. Very few things are endless like ecommerce and digital marketing, some of the following ways to track your customer for the successful business.
• By providing poll option on your website and provide wealth of knowledge
• We can monitor social sites by some free tools like Social Mention or trackur
• By news announcement, posting jobs and reviewing back links the customers are followed.
Monitor Your Competitor:
Spend some time to monitor your top 5 competitor on the social web, some of the following ways to monitor your competitor websites.
• Find the active social media websites which they are active
• What type of content they are publishing on the social web
• Calculate the follower and fans which they have on each site
• How they promote their products via social media
Promote Exclusive Offers:
Promoting offers is one of the best ways to reach your customers; you can give exclusive product offers through social media and breaking news or pre product release in the social media web. Alternately offer an exclusive item to social media fans, such as free shipping or a weekly coupon.
Don’t Push To Promote the Products:
The ultimate goal of the ecommerce website is sell the products via social media. Don’t push your products by over promotion it may unlikely optimize your success, some of the ideas to incorporate ecommerce into your social media websites.
• Sharing messages
• Create a blog content and feed blog to social media accounts
• Participate in the poll questions
• Post pictures or videos from company events