With the evolution of web, most of the businesses have already gone mobile. It is an easy way to reach millions of customers and end-users across the world on the go. There are very many reasons to have mobile presence apart from holding a unique website, and here’s some of the top reasons of why a business need to go mobile.
- It is predicted that by the year end, half of all internet traffic will come from mobile devices. There are around 1.8 Billion PC’s connected to the internet whereas 5.3 Billion mobile phones.
- One out of three mobile searches is local business searches. Hence, there arises the need for small/ mid-sized businesses to have a strong mobile presence such as dedicated mobile websites and mobile apps.
- 61% of local searches on a mobile phone result in a phone call (Google, 2012) and 9 out of 10 mobile searches lead to action, over half leading to a purchase (Search Engine Land, 2012)
- Going to mobile early will keep you ahead of all your other competitors
- You can keep your mobile users up-to-date on the go when they require information about your business products & services. You can reach them fast, quick and easily.
- The ability to send message to your existing customers via their smart phone about the special deals and existing offers gets you business increasingly more when compared to sending alerts to their mail ids.
Still not gone mobile? It is always better to be Late than Never. Mobile applications and mobile websites can definitely boost up your ROI.